- Pre-sales engineer will collaborate with the sales teams or account team (engineering, product support, customer service) by acting as a technical expert in customer presentations, proof of concepts, and deployments.
- They must determine the technical requirements to meet client goals, set the Precog technical agenda on our competition, deliver the technical win, and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering/product and support groups.
- They also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Pre-sales engineers will coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous knowledge of Python, analytical data warehouses, RDBMS, NoSQL, predictive analytical platforms, BI tools.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Willingness to travel on an as needed basis.
- Located in Colorado is a bonus but not a requirement.
Precog is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.